Mon - Fri
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
July 12th, 2021
Wild Rice Electric is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Information Systems Coordinator. This position will coordinate the daily operational activities for the Cooperative’s information systems including the network hardware and software, applications, and other data and voice communications applying data analysis and technical data processing knowledge. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Install, configure and maintain devices, personal computers and network servers.
• Responsible for implementation, maintenance and updating of software and equipment as needed, minimizing downtime.
• Provide troubleshooting, end user support, education and assistance.
• Administer cyber security preventative systems.
• Assist in the design of processes and provide data analysis for optimal efficiency and informed decision making.
Associate degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Five years industry experience managing Windows networks and associated technologies is preferred. Candidates with their Bachelor of Science or Arts in Information Systems or other computerrelated field preferred.
Wild Rice Electric is a member owned electric distribution cooperative located in Mahnomen, MN. The Cooperative manages 4,014 miles of line and serves 16,010 locations in Mahnomen County and portions of the five surrounding counties. The Cooperative employs 41 awesome employees.
Applications will be accepted through July 27, 2021. The position will remain open until filled. Please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources, Wild Rice Electric Cooperative Inc., PO Box 438, Mahnomen MN 56557 or email to email@example.com.
Wild Rice is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
The mission of Wild Rice Electric Cooperative is to promote an ever-improving way of life for our members by providing quality cost-effective services.
502 North Main
P.O. Box 438
Mahnomen, MN 56557
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer